EnJoY!!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

When u hate work

Working now is like a drag.... everytime i go to work is a day when i feel like crying... i can't really explain but when it happens i really hate working.... but always at the end of the day i will find a reason to stay and continue to work... the only reason i still work there is coz i believe if u can take the shit they are giving my now i can do it later in the future... though it is not a good reason to work in a place you hate.... it's not giving up on it that makes me stay.... the customers also give me much relieve to see them smile n to talk to some of them makes this job worth working... i jus wish they would treat me a little better... everyday this semester is like battle... struggling to constantly put up with people who look down on me and put me down with their words and action... sometimes i feel so tired... trying to win over and over and over again... to prove to them that i can do it.... it is a struggle.... but i know in my heart is only i can take this battle one day at a time... i will survive and when i do.... i know i can survive anything... it's not "the how many timesu fall down" that counts its the "how many times u get up when ur down" that makes all the difference... and i know i can make it... patience amanda....patience.....

No comments: