EnJoY!!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dreams n thoughts

Here's what my dreams are...

i want to dance - to express myself thur my body... to feel the songs flow through my soul onto my feet and to jus move to the rhythm in a beautiful movement
i want to sing - to sing my heart out... to mean every word and to feel like in my soul... to sing the tunes and carry it as if it is my own... to sing like how it was meant to be sung
i want to live - to live life always being joyous... meeting people and always try to impact ppl i meet
i want to love - to give my heart n take all risk accociated with it and to jus care with all my heart not worrying about if it will be returned a not
i want to draw - to hold a pencil and sketch all the images and art in my head that i see... to express myself not only in body but also thru paper
i want to take pictures - to allow others to see how i view the world.... to capture a certain beauty in things which seems most ordinary and overlooked...

i really dunno why i'm studying accounting at the moment since all i wan to do seems really into the arts side... hehehehe but i guess in time we'll find it out

till then.. HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY M"SIA!!!!

No comments: