EnJoY!!

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Dissapointed but moving on...

So i randomly joined a business competition... worked my ass till the final 4 and loss... it was dissapointing.... i admit i was a sore loser... when home early to dwell in depression and loss out on receiving business cards from future employers....darn! =( sigh.... i do feel depress... i really kinda hope i would win... but alas... maybe i was jus not good enough.... but all's well that ends well... i got to keep tons of friends... whom i really love them all.... and got to build confidence in myself... i found myself a bit more after this competition and am now more focused and determine to start my own company... i'm still afraid of failure... but am trying to recover from it... heck i might jus join again next year to prove to myself that i can do it..... jus gotta learn how to pick myself up again..... now... gotta consetrate on uni stuff like studies.... the african day i'm organising and mamak nite as well... i jus thank God he helped me thru... i'll jus let things flow for now.... He'll have to be my guide.... thanks GOD... for EVERYTHING!!! love u lots!!!

mising u all lots too!!!
mandy

No comments: