EnJoY!!

Friday, May 30, 2008

HAPPY 22 to me!!!

So on my 22nd burfday... wat did i do?? hehehe i jus sleep the whole day!!! hehehe... really... it was a day full of rest and relaxation and i'm totally loving it!!! love all my friends for all the wishes!!! i really miss u all lots!!! and thank you so much for all my perth friends who surprised me over and over again... life would be so boring here in perth without any of u in my life... thank you!!! and of course... my family!!! love u all so much!!!! i'm so blessed to have u all in my life.... thanks for the great beautiful burfday.... really THANK YOU!!!!

My BurfDay Card from malaysia from my family arrived a few days earlier.. but i love iT!


Even my bro wrote in it!!! missing u all so much!!!


One of our silly poses after 12 midnite... love u all so much!!!!

She insisted on 22 candles on the small cake... it was so CUTE!!!

Amanda's surprise cake for me... it was so small and cute!!!

Amanda's Gift for me!!! I LUV IT!!!

Chirag's Gift!!! SO NICE RIGHT?? i love it!!!

The cake that niken, chirag, wey yiing n cheryl surprise me with... hehehe... niken was hillirious!! it's a Honey Comb mudcake... NICE!

Cell Group surprise me with this beautiful cake!
look so winter wonderland... LOVE IT!!

No comments: