EnJoY!!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

ORANGE

it's been so long since i've updated my blog... not very much of a blogger as you can see... but i have in my heart today to write something. Change is on it's way and as autumn is known for a season change marked by it's orange color like... orange is also known to be a color of change... and now i'm marked orange for this very season. letting go i reckon is not an easy task and to be left alone... i've been too dependent to be independent... and my only reflex right now is to run away from this pain of letting go.... adapting to change has never been my strength, and i dun think it ever will.... how will i go through this LORD? how will you ever fill this gap within me? the need and longing for mortal love, for a physical refuge, a shelter? yet i've made a promise and its that whereever you call i will go... and though i dunno how i'll get there, and what lays ahead... i will keep my promise and i will walk ahead, though it hurts me.... i know everything is in your hands.... i am weak lord, but you are strong... and because of this... i will depend on you for my survival. Be my hope, be my GOD be my life.... "for yet not my will, but yours be done" i surrender wholly unto you LORD.

1 comment:

Kholiswa said...

came across your blog and i have absalutely enjoyed your writing. i love "Orange" its exactly what i am going through... keep writing you are touch lives