EnJoY!!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

destress ah destress ah

need to destress... ok ok get a grip.... i can do it!!! i can do it!!!! in a certain point of time... u know u're stress when even in ur dreams u are dreaming of things that is of no factual reason but lots of bull period! heehehehe... we were so stress idreamt about trying to take an lrt with my sister to sunway piramid (dun ask me why) and my other friends dreamt bout getting beat up but the natives here.... hehehehe... signs of stress... not to mention if my books could talk they will be yelling at me for flipping them too much..... two papers are down got 2 more to go one's tmr morning... how am i ever gonna wake up for tmr is a miracle.... but i really dun not wish to retake that subject.... can't believe that ever since i've been here i've never drink more redbull or coffee in my entire life than now.... hehehehe.... i can't wait to go home... really miss everyone back home and want to see them so much... not to mention my baby doggie at home too... heard so much about it from my mum.... really want to see him again..... sigh... still have another year to go.... wish i can shortcut..... sigh.... okla.... dun wan to bored u guys liao... besides.... i hear my books calling me..... time for round two.... *ting*! back into the boxing ring with my books... need to battle with it to understand.... hehehe.... ciao ppl!!!!

No comments: