EnJoY!!

Monday, October 29, 2007

evicted!!!

sigh.... life is unfair but what can we do.... 2 weeks b4 my finals n my reapplication for my housing is denied! not that i'm a bad tenant... jus that i didn't socialies enough... sorryla if i have to study... shot me coz i need to graduate and work... like i dun have enuf problems now... need to put on me the resposiblility to find a new place to stay... all b'coz? i dun party with them??? stupid reason to denie ppl of accomodation dun u think?... now have to find another location thats near to uni n my work place.... sigh.... worried bout my safety also now... been complaining liao for about 2 whole days... still not enough i really dun like this kind of stuff especially when it's so near exam.... another headache coming on... need to lay down now.... idiots!!!!! IDIOTS!!!! eeeeeeeeee...........

No comments: