EnJoY!!

Friday, July 13, 2007

What I wish I could be like

so feeling a bit out of place and so hm... i guess this is really what i kinda hope to have as a personality....


i wish........
i was more quiet (so i won't say all the wrong things when i speak)
i was more beautiful (mature beauty that hopefully would be timelss)
i was more humble and teachable ( so i can learn more from everyone around me)
i could sing better (so i can sing n not feel inadequate)
i could earn more money (so my parent dun have to work so hard)
i was smarter (so i dun have to study so hard)
i was more hardworking (so i dun have to study so much)
i was friendlier (so i can have more friends)
i could open up more to people (so other people get to see the real me)
i could love and trust like other people (instead of hiding behind someone thats not real)
i could get someone to love me (so that i won't have to keep on getting jealous of other people)
i could be more self-sufficent and independent (so i won't have to be jealous even when i dun have a bf)
i could know who i truly am (so that i can understand the defination of myself)

nothing is more important than knowing who u are... i'm just at a pit stop now.... finding myself... it should be all ok.... i hope it'll be ook.... i know it'll be ok...... right?

No comments: