EnJoY!!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

MORE UPDATES

Posing Posing and Posing
coz its quite bored here so... i took lots of picture of me, myself and i.... however, being a bad photographer... only a few came out... hehehe newa... i know how many of u wanna know how i'm doin and how i look like... so here are some pics of me u can save and look at me when u miss me!! *aw* hehehehe.... (i look tired n worn out btw) hehehe...

how i currently look now....

posing again! trying to look cute *cough* cough*




me posing... AGAIN!!!!*sigh* only like the lighting though... hehehehe





ME 21st BIRTHDAY!!!! not much happened but it was a good day






in another pre-b'day party... my other bunch of friends






cooked dinner n this was my b'day cake!






strawberry cheesecake.. it was good!






thanks sophia, wey yiing n all others!!! >_<










The Rest of my flatmates thought that baileys would be a great gift




hehehhe... we ended up eating baileys with ice-cream the whole nite n




washed it down with some sweet wine... hehehehe






thx! Chiraq, niken, arif, david, yuth, omar!









My B'day gift... from dilli... my china flatmate!





it was a body shop's compact mirror n lip balm












Some of my friends












-sham, san san, sandra-







No comments: